Texas Gov. Rick Perry hit the ground running in his presidential campaign. He accused Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke of playing politics in a “treasonous” manner if he insists on printing more worthless federal reserve notes.
Reprinted below is part of an ABC News article.
“Cedar Rapids – Texas Governor Rick Perry officially entered the presidential campaign on Saturday and wasting no time in creating hostilities, in response to a question on Monday, said Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke is playing politics in a ‘treasonous’ manner.
“Speaking at a backyard Republican gathering in Iowa, Perry responded to the question of his thoughts on the Federal Reserve. ‘If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I don’t know what y’all would do to him in Iowa, but we’d treat him pretty ugly down in Texas,’ ABC News reports.
“Perry did not expand on what ‘pretty ugly’ treatment would entail, but after the threat, he continued: ‘Printing more money, to play politics at this particular time in American history, is almost treacherous, uh, treasonous, in my opinion.’”
In my humble opinion, Perry was absolutely right. So, why did Perry call printing more money treason?
I’ve written extensively on the subject. Click the links below to see what I’ve found.
1. It could take one person a lifetime to track the Federal Reserve system and the international banking cartel. This is a good place to start. Get an OVERVIEW OF THE FED.
2. The FED has destroyed our currency. See actual gold- and silver-backed paper money and compare it to worthless Federal Reserve Notes.
3. Excerpts from Cong. Louis T. McFadden’s 1934 speech exposing the CRIMINAL EMPIRE POSING AS THE FEDERAL RESERVE. This is a MUST READ!!
4. Statement by F.D.R. advisor, “Col.” Edward Mandell House, ON THE FED.
5. The Federal Reserve – more EARLY HISTORY
6. MORE ON THE FEDERAL RESERVE – Do we really need the Fed?
7. Putting MILLION, BILLION, TRILLION in perspective.
8. We can put a big dent in deficit spending by STOPPING FOREIGN AID.
9. The corporation of the United States is BANKRUPT.